Wednesday, July 28, 2010

D15 Clean up time

Today was my day off so I decided to clean-out Jessica's Aquarium

Not much response from the conditioning just yet.


Guide to changing fish tank water:
OI
1. Pour half of your tank water into another bowl/tank/ I used a bucket that used to hold bungeecords




also pour your betta fish into this new bowl.




2. Pour the rest of the water down the drain


3.Clean the tank and rocks with fresh water



redo until it is clean





4. Use an old brush or a cloth to wipe the tank clean for any debris build up!



5. Now fill half the tank with fresh new water and add the recommended amount of
tap water neutralizer. (this time i did not use one because I was provided with some extra water when I had made this purchase!)



6. Dip the Calcium neutralizer for about 10 mins to neutralize any acidic materials
in the water



7. DONE! Sparklin Shine!!! Jessica is once again a Happy Camper!




No comments:

Post a Comment