Wednesday, July 14, 2010

D-1 ~ 3

I have just purchased my Betta the fighting fish 2 Days ago on July 12th

his name is Jessica (lol)

I have started off with a simple Betta Kit ($16)
including a 1/2 Gallon square tank, some pebbles , 3 round rocks
1 bottle of tap water treatment, 1 bottle of pellet food
the betta itself light peach in color for ($20)
a pack of frozen bloodworms ($7)
one calcium frog ($2)for a total of $50.4

to better meet its tropical conditions, without getting a heater

I have left my tank near the sun whenever I could. When I am more ready financially I should be upgrading to a larger tank and add a heater because betta fishes need to be kept at temperatures around 25 degrees celcius.

At night time I placed my laptop adapter in contact with the tank so the hot adapter can transfer some heat to the fish tank.






Photographed by WSK Canon SX120 IS 6-60mm

No comments:

Post a Comment